Sunday, July 8, 2012

Little Alien and the Ohikis

Excellent news!! My naked neck Alien is almost 100% better!!

She is still eating, and the scab is only the size of a penny now, where it used to be bigger then a half dollar! After her crop burst back open I changed her diet to bread and then cottage cheese thanks to a suggestion from one of you! 

See the scar tissue? Mr. Rudy was horrible, and sadly was immediately put down after this incident. Attacking me is ont thing, going after a bloody hen?? Hell no! Thats a bad rooster >:( and no way am I letting him reproduce after that!!

Also, my Ohikis are due to go into lock down tomorrow *Monday* I am so excited!!!

I will make sure to post when Alien is able to go back outside and when the Ohikis hatch!!
Thank you everyone who helped with Alien and wished her luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment