Monday, July 30, 2012

Newest update!! BIG UPDATE!!!

Ugh...I have been so busy!! I am so so sorry for not updating anything for a while :(
So...The goats are settling in just fine. They are afraid of the dogs, and dont like to walk on there halter but apart from that they are doing just fine!
Look at them! There so sweet, I cant wait till they have babys and we get to start bottle feeding and milking the moma's ^^

Now, do you remember this little angel? Its Little S.!! The chick who was skinned by its mother!! Look how good she looks!

The Ohiki's have also grown. All six seem to be doing well and have been moved to outside ^^

Rin...My Angora cross rabbit...*sigh*  Kush seems to be frustrated that he cant breed her threw the wire of the double rabbit hutch. So he has taken to spraying the poor girl with Pee...So! Bath and brush time!!!

Before...

After...

Drying and brushing...

AND DONE!! Poor girl is still stained a little, but at least she looks 100 times better then she did :D

Also, Sarge has created a mutant pepper! Threw his seed saving he has made a hybrid of a hot pepper and a sweet pepper!! It is pure white, and has a zingy tenderness for a flaver. He is very excited about it.

And here we have Sarge working on his newest project "Operation convert the back yard" Lol. He plans on making an over hang for the grapes to grow up and for us to walk under. Making it pretty and classy so my mother does not have a conniption. 

And done!!! I cant wait until he starts building. Its going to look beautiful :D

And Meaty. My meat bird who I just dont have the heart to eat because I named her. SHE LAID AN EGG!! And she walks around, eats grass, and acts like a normal bird.
See?? I absolutely love her.




1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks like you've been busy! I'd like to try that pepper! And holy moly a walking meat bird, congrats on that!!! I hope she stays... thin for you. :)

    ReplyDelete