Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Goodbye Big birds...

Saying goodbye to beloved pets has got to be the hardest thing ever, even when you know that they are going to good homes.





My babys are going to live with a wonderful family, who even agreed to let my meat bird Meaty live out the rest of her life on there farm. They have converted there rabbit room to hold chickens so my little Naked neck Alien *The hen in the sweater* wont be cold during the winter months.
Now, its time to clean, disinfect, and let nature kill the evil viruses that have been plaguing me and my birds for the past two years!!
*crosses fingers* This had better work this time, 1. good homes for chickens dont fall into your lap that often, and 2. I cant physically go threw the heart break of burying and giving away my babys again!



1 comment:

  1. Sending hugs to you at this sad time. What a wonderful, thoughtful chicken Mom you are xxx

    ReplyDelete